Where you want to be.
This modern townhome with floor to ceiling windows and granite counters puts you in the heart of the Beltline - you’re walking distance to downtown, work, restaurants and bars. Street level access makes this a perfect solution for people with work from home businesses.
Floorplans and finishings may vary from unit-to-unit.
Full size front load washer/dryer
7 full size appliances
Granite countertops in kitchen
Over-height ceilings in living and dining areas
Dogs and Cats allowed with $350 non-refundable pet deposit
Main entrances secured with intercom systems
Reinforced concrete Construction
Double-glazed aluminum windows
Video camera surveillance
Secure underground parking
Taking it to the street
Townhomes at The Arch offer you street level access to the world as well as two levels of living space. Your main floor has a galley style kitchen with granite counters (yes, you read that right) and powder room, as well as an open living area with floor-to-ceiling windows. Upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms and a modern full three piece bath, also with granite countertops.
Renting a townhome is a great interim step between apartment-living and house-living. Where you get to experience the best of both. And you get all that in one of the best urban neighbourhoods in the city.
So should you be considering a townhome at The Arch? Sure, why not.
5. No elevator rides and no small talk.
4. You have multiple levels of living.
3. You have the same connection at the street level as you would with a house.
2. You get to stand at the stairs and yell like you did when you were a kid.
And finally, the number one reason to rent a townhome at The Arch:
1. You can create your own full-service street-side bistro patio for you and your friends where there’s never a line to get a table.